Type: Victor Apartments in Rochester, NY
Phone: (585) 540-2975
The Number of Units: 70
Completion of Construction: Spring / Summer 2022
Status: Opening – 2022
About Champion Reserve Townhomes
Welcome to Champion Reserve, new townhomes in Victor NY. With a 9 hole golf course right next to the property, this is a place where you can relax and escape the stress of city life. These brand new townhomes are pet-friendly and feature 2 or 3 bedroom layouts with large walk-in closets and great storage space. Call today for more information!
About Victor, NY:
Victor is a town in Ontario County, New York, United States. The population was 14,275 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Claudius Victor Boughton, an American hero of the War of 1812.
The Town of Victor contains a village, also called Victor. The town is in the northwest corner of Ontario County and is southeast of Rochester. Victor is part of the Greater Rochester area; Victor’s strategic location led to extensive suburban growth in the late 20th and early 21st century. Victor is the largest of Rochester’s suburbs to be located outside of Monroe County, the home of more than two-thirds of the Greater Rochester population. The Village of Victor is 12 miles (19 km) from the head of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes.
Parks and Community locations
- Boughton Hill – A hamlet south of Victor village, on NY-444. This is one of the first communities to be settled in the town and was an important center until superseded by Victor village.
- East Victor (formerly “Scudderville” and “Freedom”) – A hamlet east of Victor village, on NY-96. It was an early rival with Victor village for prominence in the town.
- Eastview Mall – A 1,300,000-square-foot (120,000 m2) shopping center located just off New York State Thruway Exit 45 on New York State Route 96 in the northwest part of town.
- Former Fairport Reservoirs – Two adjacent reservoirs near the south town line. Now Boughton Park, a town park shared with East and West Bloomfield.
- Fishers – A hamlet in the northwest part of the town.
- Ganondagan State Historic Site – This historic Seneca village site is preserved as a state historical site. It is west of Boughton Hill.
- Motts Corners – A hamlet in the northeast part of the town on County Road 9.
- Railroad Mills – A location in the northwest part of the town.
- Victor – NY-96 goes through The Village of Victor south of the Thruwa
You might also be interested in our other community:
300 Alexander: https://markiventerprises.com/location/300-alexander/